Address : C-4, Indrayani Complex, J.K. Sawant Marg, Near Ruby Mill, Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra -400028, India
Phone : 22 - 24370225, 24333657
Mobile : +91- 9324086350, 9833808531
E-mail : email@example.com
You are here : Home | Services | Project Management Consultancy Services
Project Management Consultancy Services
We have served many well known clients like Asian Paints, I.I.T. Mumbai, Tata Services Ltd, JVP software (P) Ltd, DSP Merill Lynch and Aga Khan Foundation to name a few with our invaluable services. Today, we are in the professional practice since 1967, which is an achievement in itself.
For last 10 years PKPL is providing project management consultancy services to various types of structures (buildings, factories rehabilitation of buildings etc.). Project management is becoming more & more effective with the time tested controlling mechanisms developed over a period of time. Wide experience of architectural, structural & execution methodologies in different locations enable us to provide cost effective projects to our esteemed clients.
Scope of Project Management Consultancy Services.
Tender Document Stage
- Initiating subsoil investigation that will reveal the nature of soil and help us in deciding on the type of foundation to be adopted and estimating the cost involved.
Working Drawing Stage
Construction Stage (Quality Control)
- Preparing tender documents.
- Floating tenders, comparing bids, tender analysis and assisting in negotiating with tenderer's in selection of suitable contractor, contractors.
Construction Stage (Progress Monitoring)
- Identification of sources of materials viz. sand, aggregates, water, bricks etc. and getting them tested.
- Concrete mix design.
- Routine testing like
- Testing cement and steel.
- Silt testing in sand.
- Monitoring of concrete Design Mix.
- Cube testing for concrete mix.
- Reviewing progress to check performance of contract vis – a – vis desired schedule for time and cost and safety. (Latest soft wares of Planning and controlling used for project execution.)
- Noting of important deviations.
- Ascertaining reasons for delay and recommending measures to overcome the same.
- Quantifying Material flow at different stages of construction.
- Checking and certifying contractor’s bill for payment.
- Joint verification of contractor’s final bill, settlement of claims and necessary certification.